Today, we’ll discuss how you can take a screenshot on your Toshiba laptop easily. There are five ways to capture any moment of your screen. We’ll discuss each one step by step, and that should work for you.
Instantly Capture The ScreenShot On Your Toshiba Laptop: 5 Ways
Through Keyboard Shortcuts
This is by far the most popular way, and almost every Toshiba user adopts this method. Here’s how to print screen on Toshiba Laptop:
- First, open the window or tab you want to capture.
- Next, simultaneously press the windows and PRTSC key.
- Or, you can also press Fn+Windows+PRTSC keys simultaneously to capture.
- The screenshot will be saved automatically in your Documents>Pictures folder.
Through Windows Snipping Tool
The best part about the windows snipping tool is that you have an option to capture the entire screen or just the part you want. Later, it saves you time cropping the screenshot in the editor. Here’s how to use this tool to take screenshots in your Toshiba laptop:
- Go into the Start menu. Type Snipping Tool in the search box.
- You’ll find the app. Run it.
- Now, click on the New Choose the snip type you prefer from the drop-down menu.
- If you choose Free-form, then select the area, and save the snippet. Or you can also copy the snippet and paste it wherever you want.
Through Paint Software
Here’s how you can take screenshots using only pre-installed Paint software in your Toshiba laptop:
- First, open the tab or screen you want to capture.
- Then from the Start menu, run the Paint application.
- Now, press the PRTSC key to capture the entire screen.
- It will be saved to your clipboard. Now paste it in the Paint application.
- Edit or crop if you want, and hit
Through Microsoft Word
This is rarely used. I personally use it almost every time. And here’s how you can too:
- First, you need to open the window or tab you want to capture.
- Then run the Microsoft word program.
- In the Insert menu, you’ll find the option of the screenshot.
- Click on it and it will automatically show you the tabs opened. You can click on that desired tab, and Microsoft will do the thing for you. And, within seconds, you’ll have the screenshot in the editor.
- Or, there’s also an option of manual screen clipping, in case you want that.
- Once you have the screenshot in the editor, right-click on it, and save it as a JPEG or Image format.
Through A Software
If every free method fails, there’s another premium method you can use. Simply buy software online to capture HD screenshots, record videos, and a lot of other cool stuff. We would only recommend this if you’re a professional and budget is not an issue for you. Otherwise, free methods should work for you. If still not, share us in the comment section, and we’ll try to help you.
But, good news, if you can’t afford or don’t want to get paid software. There are free software available as well with plenty of cool features.
For example; Skitch.
It’s a free tool by Evernote for both Mac & Windows operating systems. Here are some noticeable features that might excite you:
- It’s Free.
- You can highlight a certain area of the captured shot and even add comments on that.
- Simple to use.
- You can directly email or upload the screenshot.
- You can edit using almost every tool.
We hope you’re now armed with information and ready to capture the desired moment on your Toshiba laptop.
That’s it for now. Please let us know if the guide was helpful for you. The above-listed methods should work for everyone easily. But, if you’re still facing an issue while taking a screenshot on your Toshiba laptop, comment below and let us know. We’ll try finding you another solution.